[sudo-discuss] Rally this Tue. 11/19: Against Oakland's Planned Surveillance Center! 5:30pm at City Hall!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:05:56 PST 2013

Looks like the meeting itself also starts at 5:30, but the DAC is item #20
on the agenda (
https://oakland.legistar.com/MeetingDetail.aspx?ID=274014&GUID=40979A84-886E-4AE6-A254-6BE7A4E0197D&Options=info|&Search=)
which means that unless they move it up on the agenda (which is possible,
although we have no real way to know whether they will), that they will
only get to it some time later. If you'll be nearby, you can always watch
the meeting online and just come when it seems like they're getting close
to the topic :) Here's how to watch:
http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/CityCouncil/s/VideoArchive/index.htm

- Marina