[sudo-discuss] Help the SELC win $20k!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 17:23:09 PST 2013

Hey everyone! The Sustainable Economies Law Center (the same place Marc,
Eddan, Timon and I all went to for free legal advice) is an applicant in a
competition in which they could win $20k from Sungevity! It's one of those
popular vote competitions. If you're interested in voting, please see the
details below, including what the SELC will do with that money (bottom-most
section).

ykciV