[sudo-discuss] Phuckin' Phylean - Art Murmur After Party/Proposal/Planning/Properly/Promoter/Perhaps

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:29:42 PST 2013

I'm forwarding this message from Phuckin' Phylean (cc'd), who's having
trouble signing up to sudo-discuss. Please reply-all or get in touch with
her personally:

Greetings Programs,

  The last party went pretty swimmingly for only being thrown together at
the last moment. Just a week to plan ain't much in the nightclub industry
but stranger things have happened that were successful but usually only on
dumb luck! So, lets do the next one a little bigger, which means a little
better planning and promoting equals a lot better partying and probably
paying off for all involved in the long run.

 So, we need a small staff to run this smoothly, safely, and successfully
without any risk of the typical trials and tribulations that could possibly
become trouble for the venue.

Positions (some paid, some volunteer):
*Door-person (Outdoor greeter/bouncer)
*Door-person (Indoor suggested donation "enforcer")
*Bartender (Tips only basis)
*Moderator (Communicating to the people/members translating to the event
staff)
*Promoters (Facebooking/posting/advertising/notifying/informing/flyering)
*Security (Walking through casually and occasionally checking in with the
front door and bar or bars to keep a general but casual eye on the happy
but drinking patrons)
*Host/Hostess (Not necessary but nice to have if they enjoy the position)
*DJs (Must have their own music, music knowledge, gear, experience, and
some following)

 Please text me back if interested or have any suggestions or commentary
because I have no reliable internet access at the moment.
(415) 794-7789
Phuckin' Phylean 15 years of promotion and DJing at your service

--

  The best way to contact me reliably is texting my

Cell phone (415) 794-7789

or if it's before 9 pm call the

Studio phone (510) 534-7068

Thanks and take care,
Phuckin' Phylean
Double "P" that is me with "F" that you hear but don't see

"The only thing that brings me peace is the same phuckin' thing that won't
let me rest, music." says I,
Phuckin' Phylean is DJ Jezzebella!

djjezzebella at yahoo.com
djjezzebella at gmail.com