[sudo-discuss] Hosting an event at Sudo: How to create a community bank with your friends online Nov 27th 6 PM

Alex White awhit012 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 19:21:44 PST 2013

Hello Sudo Room!

 I have been by the Sudo Room a few times now and love the space and really
appreciate what a great resource it is. I would like to host an event at
the Sudo Room about how to create a community bank online using puddle.com.
Puddle is a website where you can create your own autonomous community
bank. I met the co-founder of the company and he would like to come do a
presentation and Q&A. (I'm just helping him find a space, and thought Sudo
would be great.)

 I've never put together a meeting at Sudo, and am not a member, so I'm not
sure what the protocol is, but I think this is very much in line with the
philosophy of Sudo and I'd love to do it there. What do I need to do from
here? Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is an article about the site and what it is doing:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ashoka/2013/08/05/creating-a-line-of-credit-with-friends-the-new-trend-in-finance/

Thanks so much,
  Alex

--