[sudo-discuss] Ladders, tables, and other horizontal surfaces

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 23:48:56 PST 2013

Rachel,
Thank you for this message. I want to take your points about taking this
difficult information responsibly, which as you say is difficult because we
are"structurally predisposed against this". So I wont say "that was a
one-off", but only mean to hear what your experience was, which as I
understand it was threatening at times. That makes me feel a bit sad due to
powerlessness to change something that I feel I couldn't control, and so
seem to lose you -  I valued your participation.
Take care,
Max