[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room Wiki/Wordpress beautification hack day

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:04:34 PST 2013

Updates to the wiki!

I began work on the wiki by categorizing pages so that they can eventually
be clustered into single page portals and/or menus (similar to the Quick
Links the main Mesh group page has <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh>). I
started by going through All Pages <
https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Special%3AAllPages>
one-by-one, and categorized articles as Projects <
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Category:Projects>, subcategory Food Hacking <
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Category:Food_Hacking>, Events <
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Category:Events> and Stub (for pages that may be
abandoned or need expansion) <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Category:Stub>.

I also did a little bit of spam rollbacking and prettied up the language in
a few articles.

Still on my list are to complete categorization of every page in All Pages,
research a new template for the front page of the wiki and build out the
Funding page Jenny started <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Funding>. Please let
me know if you'd like to meet up and work on this with me!