[sudo-discuss] math literacy meetup wednesday night

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:34:57 PST 2013

Sudoers: My polymath pal Devon will be attending this meetup; please keep
an eye peeled for them?

I would also like to hopefully crosslist any resulting class or workshops
Devon may be participating in, with the Public School's calendar... This
means math peeps can use the public school room too of course for any math
stuff (if it is free)!

Can't make this meet up at 6, but I will be there at 7 for the 'friendship
as a way of life' public school class, if there's anything I cans do on the
public school side, hit me up of course

Best,
David