[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room's Values, Participation, etc

Craig Rouskey craigrouskey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:09:03 PST 2013

Matt,

Thanks for writing this. I love SudoRoom's values, they're well thought out
and are amazing.

For me personally, Do-ocracy requires elements of Trust, Compassion
(especially in moments where we as a community fall short of adhering to
our values), and a Shared definition of what "Added Value" means.... (for
example, while shit swastikas make for a interesting conversation starter
in the bathroom, do they actually "add value" --?).

Craig