[sudo-discuss] Proposal: Juice Party Instead of Board Approvals Tomorrow

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 18:19:22 PST 2013

Hello sudolings,

Well, I don't know about you but I've been really anxious and tense lately
about approving the Board. I've been hearing some closed door discussions
about who should or shouldn't be on Board and it's been stressing me out.

BUT there's no rush *we still have 82 days* to elect our Board.

It's not the sudo spirit to make decisions under stress and possibly in a
way that will split the community. I have faith that with more time this
will ease. The huge irony is that everything I hear behind closed doors is
the same. If you could see this from "God-mode", there wouldn't be any
conflicts. And we have the luxury of being sudo-humans that don't get mired
and stuck in that old-model politicking. We are deeply-introspective,
ego-dissolvers, and  cosmic-harmonizers.

So here's the proposal: every body bring* 3 pieces of fruit* tomorrow to
the meeting and somebody bring a juicer. And when it comes time to approve
the board instead we will table it for a week and will just juice the juice
20 minutes.

What do you think?

Juicily yours and without confusion
Notconfusing aka Max Klein