[sudo-discuss] Spectral Response Curves

StCredZero stcredzero at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:28:08 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM, Steve Berl <steveberl at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will check with folks at the East Bay Astronomical Society up at Chabot
> Space & Science Center. There is some amount of spectroscopy equipment
> around up there. Though much of it is very old, and intended for
> astronomical observations (attached to a telescope), something might be
> useful, and there might be someone who is interested in helping out.

Thanks. I appreciate it. It turns out what we need is a visible light
monochromator. Also, light meters with good sensitivity at low levels would
be helpful as well.  Biology labs often have monochromators. A spectroscope
would be helpful to validate light sources, if a monochromator cannot be
found and one would have to be fabricated.