[sudo-discuss] Spectral Response Curves

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:59:03 PST 2013

I will check with folks at the East Bay Astronomical Society up at Chabot
Space & Science Center. There is some amount of spectroscopy equipment
around up there. Though much of it is very old, and intended for
astronomical observations (attached to a telescope), something might be
useful, and there might be someone who is interested in helping out.

-steve

-steve