[sudo-discuss] online civic debate facilitation tools?

Tonya Love tdlove5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 10:24:49 PST 2013

Did you guys come up with the idea at City Camp? Is OpenOakland interested? Sudoroom?

We just had a brainstorming session this morning about a debate for Oakland Mayoral Candidates on twitter. Wanna help plan?

We are meeting Saturday 11/23 at 6 pm at Telegraph Oak.

Lauren (I'm guessing) made a planning page already. Lol

TDL

Sent from my iPhone..please forgive spelling mistakes.