[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room Wiki/Wordpress beautification hack day

eddan.com eddan at sudoroom.tv
Sun Nov 10 22:49:40 PST 2013

Hi Vicky -

I'd be interested in helping out with this project.
In addition to beautification, I'd be interested in learning more about deletion of pages.
It would great if we could come up with some ethics guidelines that promote our sudo norms.
Both Tues. & Wed. are good for me. I'll be in the common area of Sudo Room most of both days.

sent from eddan.com