[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room wins $4700 grant from Southern Exposure!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 19:55:46 PST 2013

Sweet, Vicky! =)

I'll be out of town this week, but I'd just been thinking today about how
we might revamp the Wordpress (namely wanting to clearly and succinctly
suggest the philosophy/culture of sudo, as in 'you have permission to
rewrite the world,' or something that effect). I'll be out of town until
Thursday, but can try to contribute while I'm away.

For starters, I created this wiki page, with a link to the app in a Google
Drive folder: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Funding

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org