[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room wins $4700 grant from Southern Exposure!

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 16:38:55 PST 2013

Great idea Vicky - A repository of successful grant applications is
something that I might have use for very soon personally, and that I myself
and several of my friends could have used at various times in the past, and
is generally a resource that community-oriented groups could benefit a lot
from. Especially if the presentation relates questions asked and criteria
specified by grantor to specific responses by successful grantees as
directly as possible.

Could we follow the release early and often philosophy and get the current
application up on the wiki and use it as our test case to refine our
presentation iteratively?