[sudo-discuss] sudoroom.tv (was Re: {consensus?} IRC ownership)

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Thu Nov 7 15:44:25 PST 2013

> also...what is sudoroom.tv? and what will happen to it when tuvalu becomes fully submerged?
>
> cheers,
> hol

i don't know yet. am very open to suggestions, and have 4 more email addresses at this point if anyone wants one. just got the domain on monday from gandi.net.
in regards to the climate change scenarios for tuvalu, it might be worth figuring out underwater data centers. but that should probably be a discussion for another time.

i had a lot of my questions answered last night at the Sustainable Economies Law Center Legal Café about both crowd-funding intermediaries and co-operative corporations, having had the good fortune to meet with the two experts at SELC on those topics. Since we're in the midst of figuring out the 501(c)(3) thing, I'm trying to collect all the information in a more comprehensible manner before confusing anyone.

I spoke to the founders of Vator.tv, the start-up portal site, who live in Oakland, and they are apparently on the way to being a recognized Crowdfunding Intermediary, if they aren't already. Could be cool to try and become an officially recognized by the SEC crowd-funding intermediary to help launch our projects.

There was also some talk early on of wanting to have a reality TV show full-on Big Brother thing going on at Sudo Room.

Maybe a platform for all the video clips of stuff going on at Sudo Room open for uploading only to Sudo Room members.