[sudo-discuss] {consensus?} IRC ownership

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Thu Nov 7 12:33:01 PST 2013

As always, I guess I have to clarify what I said earlier.

This is not a personal issue. Please do not confuse this with conflict resolution.

It is a matter of trying to create a structure for an organization where there aren't people covering most of the technical and administrative decision-making effecting who can and who cannot speak - while being a member of the Board. Especially since we're trying out an experiment in governance with more horizontal participation and distributed stakes of ownership.

It is not that I do not trust Marc, it is trying to think architecturally about conflicts of interest.