[sudo-discuss] Party Final Take: $660 cash.

Matthew Harbowy hbergeronx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:37:37 PST 2013

In the future, it might not be so wise to advertise the sale (future or
past) of alcohol in a public forum if you haven't obtained a permit via
http://www.abc.ca.gov/Forms/PDFSpc.html since the $1000 fine for holding an
unlicensed event would exceed any takings you might have had.

This is the sort of accountability your board members should be watching
your back on, and the fact that none of your board-elect squelched or at
least turned down the gain on this despite the fact that they would be
personally liable for this, should be of particular concern, especially
since you have zero liability insurance.

Not to spoil your fun or anything, but... is sudo room a frat house or an
adult endeavor? I realize this is the "Wild West" of Oakland, and all, and
the getting away with it quotient is high, but really?

-matt