[sudo-discuss] cargo tricycle & burley bike trailer on CL

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:33:52 PST 2013

This kind of information on craigslist finds has popped up from time to
time in the contexts of other discussions and projects but if it's going to
be broadcast regularly on its own merits it may be better to establish a
specific list for the purpose to make opting in / out as straightforward as
possible.