[sudo-discuss] Table at Oakland Nights Live?

Jeremy Dalmas jdalmas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:39:05 PST 2013

Sudo-ers,

I mailed this list a couple weeks ago, but wanted to ask again. For the
next Oakland Nights Live, on the evening of November 9th, we are having a
series of booths to visit rather than a proper stage show. There will be a
variety artists, performers, and informers who will interact with a few
audience members at a time. We would love to have 1 or 2 people from the
Sudo room have a booth or do a demonstration if any of you are excited
about it.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, and I can give you more info to
anyone who is interested.

Thanks for any interest and thanks in general for sharing the space with us.

-Jeremy