[sudo-discuss] Books to donate

Liberty Madison liberty at libertymadison.com
Sun Nov 3 17:57:36 PST 2013

Hi Alex
Welcome to Sudoroom! We are pleased to have you!
You can come up now! Plenty people at the space today. Public School had
events all day.
A good time to drop by is whenever you are available , just go for it!
Enjoy!

415.937.3785 Text/Talk
About.me/LibertyMadison <http://about.me/LibertyMadison>

#ThatTechGirl <http://www.instagram.com/LibertyMadison> is
@LibertyMadison<http://www.twitter.com/libertymadison>
Founder and Host @LifewTechnology
<http://www.twitter.com/lifewtechnology>:Translating Tech </to> Talk

OPRAH.com Next TV Show Host TOP 40 Finalist
www.LibertyMadison.com<http://www.libertymadison.com/>