[sudo-discuss] Anyone good with an airbrush?

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 15:42:27 PDT 2013

I'm working on a scale model of the Gale Crater on Mars as a volunteer for
Chabot Space & Science Center. It's going to show the Curiosity Rover (MSL)
landing sight, where it has travelled, and where it is headed.

I'm making the model by stacking up layers of 0.1" chipboard sheets topo
map style. Once it's built it needs to be painted to look like Mars.

I'm color blind, so probably not the right guy to do this finish work.
Also, don't have any experience doing a realistic looking gradients, etc.

Anyone out there interested in helping?

--
-steve