[sudo-discuss] [consensus] Nominations for Board of Directors

Danny Spitzberg stationaery at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 15:11:54 PDT 2013

Hmm.* GOOD QUESTION, LIBERTY! *I'm thrilled that this initiative is
moving. My understanding is that folks moving it have been trying to figure
out a way to hack (call it what you will) creation of a board of directors
primarily because it is a requirement for incorporating as a legal entity.

What remains TBD? My understanding is,

About the board,
-what is, pray-tell, the general role and responsibility and the specific
positions, if any?
-how long are the initial terms for this inaugural board?

About elections,
-who is eligible to vote for board members running?
-how will that happen?

About incorporation,
-some for of nonprofit? and if so, which kind of a 501(c)?

About this board-building initiative,
-anyone else have a way to break down/ build up these details?.. maybe, a
page on the wiki

:Danbann

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Liberty Madison <liberty at libertymadison.com