[sudo-discuss] Help us plan a BIG First Friday this week!

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 10:43:07 PDT 2013

Wow, stop looking at the listserv for a few days, and come back to this
intense planning energy.
As someone who's participated at many First Friday events on behalf of
Sudo Room, this sounds pretty awesome.
I was thinking about bringing my piano keyboard gear and setting up
outside again, to lure people in and get some busking money for Sudo
Room.  If live music would be appreciated, I could play later inside as
well for a bit - though I don't imagine I'd be nearly as popular as DJ
Neon Leon, I can never tell how people respond.  Just another option on
the table.

On 11/01/2013 10:19 AM, Max Klein wrote:
> Does anyone have good ideas about how to get 5 litres of Vodka for
> Vodka-Mate tonight for a good price? I am happy to advance the cash.
> Max

I'd go with bevmo.