[sudo-discuss] If Sudoroom ppl serious re getting an FCC radio license, should start wkly mtgs immediately.

David Rorex drorex at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 09:21:11 PDT 2013

I like how the discussion about the spam has spawned many more emails than
the actual spam itself. Bask in the ultimate irony as my comment increases
said spam.

I would suggest installing spamassassin (assassin is such a funny word, it
has so many asses) if you have not already, and have it filtering incoming
mailing list messages. I've done this before, you can set two levels,
things that are very spammy just get binned, things that are maybe
potentially spammy get held for moderation and a list admin can
approve/reject them before they get blasted out to the list.