[sudo-discuss] Hey writers!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Fri May 10 01:21:28 PDT 2013

If anyone didn't see, Sunday the 19th @4p it is!

I have a lot of writing ideas, such as chronicling Internet archaeology..or
anthropology. I've been doing a lot of the latter, and I'll tell you how
during the 19th's meetup. I'd also be interested in generating random
haikus. Who knows of a good haiku library? (Heard of the Haiku
Foundation<http://www.thehaikufoundation.org/mission/>?
Interesting late-night Internet find.)