[sudo-discuss] New Sudo-Cube model for 3d printing

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri May 31 08:23:42 PDT 2013

I am also storing these files on our server so that we don't have to go in thingiverse ... Rabbit I'm going to put this on sudo local too ok?

What's neat is that you can also view these on github. Is it that tough to make our own stl viewer so we don't have to keep our files on such sites

---

Romy Ilano
Founder of Snowyla
http://www.snowyla.com