[sudo-discuss] First hack of the hackathon from sacramento

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun May 26 09:55:04 PDT 2013

I'm working off an iPhone and writing down stuff on pen and paper for the bitcoin payment work.

It's weird how much more productive I am doing it this way instead of typing away on a computer totally online . This is a nice compromise if getting benefits of online vs acquiring focus offline

Bitcoin-- anyone else have expertise ?

---

Romy Ilano
Founder of Snowyla