[sudo-discuss] First hack of the hackathon from sacramento

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Sun May 26 08:38:59 PDT 2013

Hello good morning !

Started my first sudoroom hack in downtown sacramento the cartoon below that can be letter pressed or silkscreen printed and eventually given as an intro card to what we are about for donations

Maybe we could even print this on the back of circuit boards for future electronics kits-- yes we can !!!

My butt hurts from biking all over sacramento -- met a cool food activist bike shop edible pedals that does food delivery from farms by bike. We need to descend en masse on sacramento in the party bus and learn from all the rad people here!