[sudo-discuss] 3D printing bikes, not beans

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Sat May 25 17:49:56 PDT 2013

I needed to drop off the money at Rock Paper Scissors for their donation
from our show (it feel great to give them some money too!). While there I
saw the new Sudo Room sandwich board they are making us, it looks great!

while out i figured id just bring the beans over, so there are two yogurt
containers packed to the gill in the top left of the fridge with a bag of
uncooked rice on top. enjoy some if yr hungry, but save most of it for
tomorrow please.

rev