[sudo-discuss] Beta test Sudo Radio App

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:02:20 PDT 2013

Hey all, I've put together a really simple desktop player that streams
audio from sudoradio.com

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/SudoPod

The main feature of this app is that it has an integrated web server and
API, so you can run it on your desktop/laptop speakers and be able to
control it from any device with a browser on your network.

So if you have a Mac or Win machine and want to try it out, let me know, at
some point I'll probably do a iOS/Android version as well.

Also if anyone wants to setup this up on a desktop in sudo room it can be
remotely controlled by anyone on the network.

--
ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/%C3%9F%C3%AA%C3%A3%C2%B5