[sudo-discuss] new logo sketches from Ryan :D

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Wed May 22 21:58:13 PDT 2013

YOs-

Re. the ones in the first doc:  I find the "unity" theme with the fist &
wrench is the strongest in that batch.  It pretty well sums up the
message, it has iconic resemblance to the raised fist gesture that's a
traditional radical icon, and there's no mistaking it for anything else.s

Re. the ones in the second doc:  The left-most ones in the middle &
bottom row.  Here I'm also thinking of something that scales to various
sizes, retains symmetry, works in black & white as well as color, and is
easy enough to draw by hand when needed.

(I got back from field work @ 8:30 & ran into a repair request at an
overnight medical call center, which I've got in monitor mode right now,
so it's looking like I'm stuck at my desk tonight troubleshooting that &
then doing the usual night/remote eng stack.  I'll try to drop in
tomorrow night, with dues, etc.)

-G.

=====