[sudo-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Land Lord Proposal Tonight

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Wed May 22 14:29:36 PDT 2013

To clarify. The indention is not to be antagonistic. The intention is to
reduce the amount of stress that Sudo Room members (including me, big time)
feel when having to deal with him.

I would love to be able to say: "George, can you put that in writing so I
can send it to our list and let everyone know?"

Thanks,
Andrew

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM, Daniel Finlay <somniac at me.com> wrote:

> I would definitely call our occupation of the common area an expression of
> chaos, and well within the things at jeopardy by introducing too much paper
> and ink.
>
> I'll just leave my position at:
> If we do demand his demands in writing, please do it with your utmost tact
> and with the tone of "for the sake of our group's cohesion...", not as a
> challenge to his authority.
>
> -Dan

-------
Andrew Lowe