[sudo-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Land Lord Proposal Tonight

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Wed May 22 13:34:43 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I am going to propose the following at the meeting tonight:

"The official policy of Sudo Room is to only act on requests by the Land
Lord that are given to Sudo Room *in writing *by the Land Lord or one of
the Land Lords agreed upon representatives, except in cases of emergency
(ie. preventing injury), or compliance with already written city codes."

I will also propose that this be voted on tonight given the time
sensitivity and the severity of the issues we've had with the Land Lord.

I will also propose that pros and cons be listened to for a limited time
before voting as opposed to just taking general stack.

Thanks,
Andrew

--
-------