[sudo-discuss] Din din and not the din of wolves howling for their supper

Ray Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:12:19 PDT 2013

Hello Sudoers,

It's Wednes-daaaay nite! Which means meeting and dinner.

I have no funds to buy anything. Any suggestions? Pot luck? Bring Your Own Comestibles? If someone has a desire or vision, I and anyone else who is cooking (Marina? Sarah? Ari?) can whip it up.

Anthony and I had talked about buying a can of silkworms at Koreana, skewering them on bamboo skewers, lightly basting them in oil and roasting them with my butane torch. Next we would roll them in sugar and torch them again, thus creating a delicate brulee chrysalis. If there are enough interested we might buy 2 cans and u can roast your own. :)

Unmentionably yours,

Raymond Lai
Ice Cream Man
Atomic Ice Cream