[sudo-discuss] Dystopia News: No-Sex Apartments.

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Wed May 22 06:05:51 PDT 2013

Sonja, Romy, & YOs-

Yep, and I mis-read that part too (what you said, "I'm trying to help
you duh! LOL").

That's what two hours' sleep the night before, does to my head.  Four
hours' sleep, I'm tolerably lucid.  Two hours, eh, forget it, at that
point I'm basically tripping-out.

Chronic sleep deprivation sucks, and I'm on track for another night of
four hours' sleep right now (one more service request to complete after
a brief break here...), and a lengthy field item to deal with in San
Francisco today Wednesday.

Monday was a mess and a write-off day.  Sorry if I pissed anyone off.
If there are any remaining "issues" they can be dealt with one-to-one,
in person.  I may be late getting to the meeting, depending on the work
in San Francisco.

-G.

=====