[sudo-discuss] Putting "SudoRoom opening hours status" on the front page

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue May 21 22:57:08 PDT 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 12:02 PM, William Budington <bill at inputoutput.io> wrote:
> 1. Doorman - Sudoroom entry raspi repo (sends serial signal to latch)
> 2. Sudoor - The outer physical door access control stuff for sudo room
> 3. sudoor-addcode - Node.js API to add RFID codes to outer door

Doorman and Sudoor were different heads of the same repo. I've since
merged them and synced their names, so now the canonical repo that I
hope everyone will continue using is in these two places:

   https://gitorious.org/sudoor/sudoor
   https://github.com/yardenac/sudoor

I'm not sure where sudoor-addcode lives, but I'd like to merge that in as well.

Just to avoid confusion, other places I'm aware of are:

   https://gitorious.org/doorman/doorman   <--- No longer exists;
renamed to sudoor
   https://github.com/jaekwon/sudoroom_doorman   <--- distant ancestor
of current code

Is anybody aware of any other places where code is hiding?