[sudo-discuss] [Big Changes] Access Crisis 2013

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Tue May 21 12:18:43 PDT 2013

Sunday is always a good day for me.  I know Yardena is combining all the
door projects into one git repo with multiple subtrees, which should
make it easier to git clone and hack on any one of these.  So here's the
access issues projects I see currently:

Adiministrative:
- Getting a comprehensive membership list (roadblock: Tommy needs access
to the bank acct to get a list of dues paying members, no?)
- Updating https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Door_Access

Hardware Hacking:
- Getting a raspi attached to the sudo <=> (common space) door.
- Installing a circuit on both doors that will be able to send signals
to their respective raspi's.

Software Hacking:
- Getting the mouse buzzer working
- Creating an API for the door open/closed states
- Whipping up some code for the homepage to interface with the API

I've put this up on the wiki, please add if I missed anything:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Door_access_hacking

-Bill