[sudo-discuss] [Big Changes] Access Crisis 2013

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:34:24 PDT 2013

Hey all,

Got word and confirmation from George today that he is dissatisfied with
our current access system--meaning we may no longer leave the door on 22nd
propped open whatsoever.

We need to (a) resolve our membership identification problem and (b) unify
and maintain our full access management solution and provide it to all
members (c) set up a telephone inside sudo room (d) expand access solutions
to the public school, possibly other tenants up to a fair exchange (e) keep
the hallway on 22nd to the elevator absolutely clear of all items.

Seriously, we are on thin ice and if we want to remain committed to public
access and thriving events, we need to get our shit together.

I personally cannot commit to resolving any of the above items--but I do
offer help and feedback to folks who can commit.

// Matt