[sudo-discuss] Putting "SudoRoom opening hours status" on the front page

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Mon May 20 12:42:13 PDT 2013

I'm not that familiar with the physical setup there. Does the sensor need
to distinguish between the door being closed vs locked?

If the we only need to detect if the door is open or closed, the simple
magnetic reed switches like they use for burglar alarms are cheap and easy.

If we need to sense if the lock is engaged or not, that might be more
complex.

-steve

-steve