[sudo-discuss] REMINDER: Writers' meetup Sunday @4p!

Rabbit rabbitface at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:01:41 PDT 2013

Yay!

I'm sharing the code I use to make my twitter bots.  Come on Sunday and
I'll show you how to use it!
https://github.com/longears/horsey-books

It uses Markov chains to scramble up a bunch of text and generate new, more
hilarious text.  Also coming soon is a script to post the results to Tumblr
for you.

And here's an example which scrambles up drug trip reports from Erowid.org:
https://twitter.com/erowid_ebooks

-Rabbit