[sudo-discuss] Someone brought up electronic kits as a funding idea?

Ryan Lyle cyclosapien at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:49:03 PDT 2013

I'm not really qualified, since I have almost no skills in electronics.Tho
I'm a very competent fabricator in terms of pure craft skills.

Some electronics ideas:

Bike lights of all kinds, general L.E.D. bling, tv-computer wireless
interfaces, TV-B-Gone <https://www.tvbgone.com/cfe_tvbg_main.php>...

Non-electronics ideas:

lock pick kits, homebrew bike fenders, kefir, kombucha, seed bombs