[sudo-discuss] DystopiaNews: Veggie-meat: you don't have to eat bugs.

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu May 16 15:16:01 PDT 2013

By the way, Lierre Keith famously claimed in her
book<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lierre_Keith#The_Vegetarian_Myth>that
much or greater reliance on vegetable agriculture for food is
undesirable from health, social, economic, and sustainability viewpoints,
and was jalapeño pied in the face for it.
I don't know the facts well enough to have developed my own views, but hers
seem worth considering.