[sudo-discuss] Call for Hands! OMI workparty this weekend

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Thu May 16 13:53:23 PDT 2013

Hackers!

*This Saturday we are having a workparty in the metalshop of Flava Package,
the official homebase of Open Mechanics Institute and other open-hardware
minded folks.* We are basically going to reorganize the whole shop = level
it up. If you are interesting in helping out / seeing the place / meeting
us / talking open hardware / drinking some beverages and barbeque / all of
beforementioned, then feel free to drop by.

We start *May 18th around 10AM. Address is 935 W MacArthur Blvd*, Oakland.
BYOB :]
We will keep going until late afternoon. Feel free to call ahead if coming
in late - 415 799 6931

Make a great day,
Morten