[sudo-discuss] Cleaning

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Thu May 16 12:11:07 PDT 2013

>> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 7:17 AM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:
>>
>>> If we pay people for beer, if we buy burritos then why is it wrong to
>>> pay someone to clean?

That analogy doesn't make sense. Sudo Room does not pay for beer or
burrito, never has. No one has been reimbursed for food or booze by Sudo
Room officially as far as I know.

> Could we pay for a small family owned immigrant cleaning business to clean
>>> the common room and the space ?
>>>
>>> I do not see sudo room getting into a cleaning skill set in the near
>>> future and  that is ok

I think that for the most part the cleaning has been fine. The only problem
we have is with the land lord complaining. *The problem is with the land
lord, not Sudo Room*. Either *he* pays for a cleaning service, or he lets
the people who pay for office space there decide how, and how much we want
to clean. Period.

--Andrew

--
-------