[sudo-discuss] stepper motor foosball?

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Wed May 15 16:40:20 PDT 2013

YOs-

This is a perfect illustration of diversity in subjectivity.

What works for each of us may be the same as or different to what works
for others.

When we look at another person's project we might feel...

...excited to duplicate it.
...depressed that someone else thought of it first.
...inspired to do something different.
...inspired to do something better.

And most of us have all of these reactions at various times: depending
on the project, how difficult it is, how much new learning is involved,
whether it might help us earn our livings or create right-livelihood
jobs for ourselves and others, whether it's something for work, play,
learning, socializing, etc., whether it facilitates creative expression
or scientific discovery, what kind of technology it uses, etc.

-G.

======