[sudo-discuss] Wednesday Dinner

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:36:00 PDT 2013

Hello Friendly Sudo Room,

I won't be coming to tonight's meeting (Life: the Great Distractor), but I
am still interested in making food.

Since we have lot's of pasta in the Sudo Kitchen (I can see it from the
live camera feed, that is trained on the pantry), I'm going to suggest a
pasta salad.

If others can provide fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, and perhaps fresh
mozzarella then we would have a feast indeed.

I have garlic and an onion (or at least a part of an onion), and I can
season olive oil with it. Add salt and pepper and you have a less than $20
dinner for hungry Sudoers.

We can get fancy and put in capers or yellow squash or any numbers of other
things, but the essentials of garlic, olive oil, salt, tomatoes, and basil
is timeless.

Anyone's tastebuds tickled sufficiently to shop and cook with me. car nice
to have but unessential.

cheers,
ray