[sudo-discuss] Intro and hardware donation!

John Love john at curiousjohn.com
Mon May 13 17:21:17 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm Curious John Love Cosmos! Some of you know me from sudo already but
I haven't made an intro to the list. Greetings! :-)

An acquaintance has a bunch of old hardware from his workplace he'd like to
donate if anyone can facilitate that. Here's a list:

57x 1U Polywell servers (P4 or core2duo)
9x 1U low power servers (cyrix CPU)
15x 1U extended chassis server (P4 or core2duo)
1x 1U KVM; rack mount sliding fold-out monitor/keyboard
9x 2U HP proliant SCSI server (quad core)
5x 1U HP proliant SAS server (quad core)
1x 1U Dell server

1x tall tower PC
1x wooden desk

Also has a couple boxes of misc; hard drives, VESA wall mount, cables, etc.

Let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch to coordinate
pickup/drop-off!

- at curiousjohn

[image: Inline image 1]