[sudo-discuss] [Update] Alternative Locations for Sudo Room

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Mon May 13 16:45:01 PDT 2013

Hi sudoers!

As you know, the East Bay DIYbio group is hunting for a location as well,
and some of the larger spaces we're finding might be suitable for a joint
effort - possibly DIYbio + sudoroom + AMT + whomever else.

Would you mind if we start adding spaces to the crowdmap as well? If so, is
there a way to use different colored icons perhaps? We are looking in a
somewhat wider geographical area - North Berkeley down to South Oakland,
and possibly a bit farther from BART than sudo room might be willing to
tolerate. But there should be a substantial overlap in Oakland at least.

What do you think? Alternatively, we could also just set up a separate
crowdmap for DIYbio spaces. But I figure there's definitely an advantage in
displaying both sets of locations on the same map.

Patrik