[sudo-discuss] 1x1x1 LED Cube

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon May 13 10:48:41 PDT 2013

mankind has reached singularity

May 13, 2013 02:38:11 AM, andrew at roshambomedia.com wrote:
http://www.instructables.com/id/1x1x1-LED-Cube/

>"In the course of history, it becomes necessary to create something new to advance the state of humanity.

The wheel, agriculture, and electricity were all transformative
inventions that seem downright simple today. But without them, we'd be
munching our nuts and half-rotted carcasses in the dark. Even the
simplest project can transform the world.

With that, we bring to you the 1x1x1 LED cube. Beauty in simplicity.
Absolute control over the fundamentals of microcontroller programming.
Saying "Let there be" and making it so like the PG chapters of Genesis.

As Antoine de Saint-Exupery skillfully points out, "Perfection is
Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is
Nothing Left to Take Away"